We’re sorry to hear you wish to return your product…
At Tactical Walls our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase you may return it within seven business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued by check or via Credit Card once we receive the product. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Tactical Walls reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee.
The Return Process
- Obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from our support department. If you are not yet in touch with us, contact us using this form.
- Write your RMA number clearly on the invoice that was shipped with your items.
- Place the invoice and the product back into the original carton.
- Do not use any carton other than the original as improper packing of mirrors could result in damage to the items being returned and a deduction from your refund amount.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
TacticalWalls Return Dept.
611 Williams Ave
Shenandoah, VA 22849
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, instructions, invoice, and all accessories.
- Tactical Walls is not responsible for personal items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be exchanged at our discretion for the same model or equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days. Any items received outside of the RMA time line will only be refunded at half of their original purchase price.
- Tactical Walls is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.