The Return Policy
Refunds on returned items will be issued once we receive and inspect the product. Shipping costs are not refundable. It may take up to 7 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
If you ordered our products from a third-party dealer (anywhere other than tacticalwalls.com), please contact that company’s customer service department.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Tactical Walls reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee.
The Return Process
- Contact us using our contact form OR email us at [email protected] OR call us at 540-298-8906 with your order number.
- Obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from our support department.
- Write your RMA number clearly on the outside of your package.
- Do not use any package other than the original, as improper packing of mirrors could result in damage to the items being returned and a deduction from your refund amount.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Tactical Walls Return Dept.
611 Williams Ave
Shenandoah, VA 22849
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, instructions, invoice, and all accessories.
- Tactical Walls is not responsible for personal items left in returned merchandise.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Tactical Walls is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from us.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.