PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR TACTICALWALLS.COM
Last updated 09/14/2017
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY TACTICALWALLS.COM
- We collect information that you provide to us on the Site, such as registration and payment information.
- We collect certain non-personal information by means of cookies and other technologies.
HOW TACTICALWALLS.COM USES YOUR INFORMATION
- We may generally use this information to create user accounts, perform internal business operations, provide you with requested information or products and services, personalize your user experience, provide customer support, advertise and market our products and services, comply with legal and other requirements, and for protection or rights.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may share your information with our partners for limited purposes, with certain third parties (who may only use the information for the purpose for which it was provided), or with courts, law enforcement and other relevant third parties.
SELLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their use without your consent, with the exception that we may share your information with our acquirer if we are ever acquired.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
- Our Site is not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under 18.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- Our Site contains links to other sites, but we do not endorse the products or services available through such sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES & WIDGETS
- Our Site may contain social media features and widgets, but the providers of these features are responsible for their privacy.
SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION
- We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- We are headquartered in the United States of America and you explicitly acknowledge and consent to the fact that personal information stored or processed in the United States will be subject to the laws of the United States.
- We will retain and use your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
INFORMATION CORRECTION, REMOVAL, AND OPTING-OUT
- You can update your account information by logging in to your account. If you would like to suspend or cancel your account or obtain further information about or access to your personal information, you can do so by contacting customer support.
- You always have the opportunity to opt-out or change preferences in our non-transactional email messages to you by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages sent by us or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Questions and inquiries concerning your privacy may be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us:
Tactical Walls, LLC
611 Williams Ave
Shenandoah, VA 22849
Information Collected by Tacticalwalls.com
When you use our Site, Tacticalwalls.com collects information (i) that you knowingly and voluntarily provide (such as through forms or profile screens) including registration/account setup information, and (ii) that we are able to collect from your web browser, cookies and other similar technologies.
We may aggregate and/or anonymize all information that we collect from you, including Personal Information, for the purpose of market research on brands and products, marketing campaigns, and advertising.
Information that you Knowingly and Willingly Provide
Tacticalwalls.com collects information that you knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use our Site (such as through web forms or profile screens), including registration/account setup information, profile details, payment information, and ratings information. We primarily use this information to fulfill your transaction requests. You can choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of the Site or other available features we offer. The information that we collect and use includes the following kinds of Personal Information:
- First and Last Name.
- Home Address.
- Email Address.
- Payment Information.
Information From and/or About Others
We may also collect and store Personal Information about other people that you provide to us, as well as information about you provided by others. If you or other users use our Site to upload, share and/or distribute content (including videos, comments or other submissions), and such content contains Personal Information about you or others, such information may be stored in order to allow for such uploading, sharing and/or distribution. As a requirement to use our Site, you acknowledge that you have the appropriate consent(s) from any individual (or the parent of any child under the age of 13) to share their Personal Information with us.
[Refer a Friend]
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Site, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit our website. We retain this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Such referrals may not be permissible in all situations or in all jurisdictions. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws in this regard. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Tacticalwalls.com collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. Tacticalwalls.com may use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site. This information typically includes details about your:
- IP Address.
- Browser Type.
- Browser Plug-In Details.
- Operating System.
- Local Time Zone.
- Date and Time of Each Visitor Request (e.g. web pages selected and time spent on each page).
- Referring Site and/or Search Engine.
- Device Type (e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, etc.).
- Screen Size, Color, Depth, and System Fonts.
Tacticalwalls.com may use non-Personal Information for various business purposes such as providing customer service, fraud prevention, market research, and improving our Site. The information we receive depends on the settings on your browser. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
Information Collected by Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
Tacticalwalls.com may also use the following tracking technologies to collect information about you:
Pixel Tags. These enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on our Site and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties can be used to decide which ads you see on our Site, and on third-party sites and applications, but does not identify you personally and is not associated with your registration account.
Tacticalwalls.com’s Do Not Track Policy
Tacticalwalls.com may not respond to web browser “do not track” signals. As such, your navigation of our Site may be tracked as part of the gathering of quantitative user information. If you arrive at our Site by way of a link from a third party site that does respond to “do not track” requests, the recognition of any “do not track” request you have initiated may end as soon as you reach our Site.
How TACTICALWALLS.COM USES YOUR INFORMATION
We may use online Personal Information we collect about you on its own or combine it with other information we have about you to:
- Create user accounts and/or profiles through registration.
- Perform internal operations, such as tracking and improving the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, and marketing efforts.
- Provide product and/or Site fulfillment, such as creating accounts, managing purchases, payments, and more.
- Personalize user experiences, such as remembering your settings and preferences for things like language, font size, etc.
- Provide user support.
- Advertise and market our products and services.
- Provide information to our representatives and/or advisors, such as our attorneys, accountants, and others to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- Protect the rights, safety, and information of Site users and third parties, as well as our own. This includes fraud prevention, business or product recalls, prosecuting and defending a court arbitration or similar proceeding, and more.
- Comply with legal requirements, such as in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand.
HOW WE SHARE Information WE Collect
Tacticalwalls.com may disclose your Personal Information in the following instances:
Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples of such functions include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing technical support, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. We share our users’ Personal Information with these agents as we deem necessary for such third parties to perform their functions.
Employees. Only authorized employees have access to your Personal Information.
To Comply with Legal Process, Protect Tacticalwalls.com, or Enforce our Rights. We may release your Personal Information when it is necessary to (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements (c) protect the rights, safety or property of Tacticalwalls.com, our affiliates, service providers, our users or the public, or (d) prevent a crime or protect national security (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
As Part of a Merger or Sale of Business. We may disclose your Personal Information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Selling of Personal Information
We will not sell your Personal Information to third parties for their use without your consent, except as part of a substantial corporate transaction as described above.
Children and Privacy
Our Site is not directed to persons under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years or older, do not use our Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 18. We take special precautions with regard to Personal Information of children under age 13. If we learn that Personal Information of a child under age 13 has been collected without parental consent through our Site, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child or a minor under the age of 13 has posted, submitted or otherwise communicated Personal Information to our Site without your consent, then you may alert us at [EMAIL ADDRESS] so that we may take appropriate action to remove the minor’s Personal Information from our systems.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site contains links to third party websites, applications and services not operated by us. These links are provided as a service and do not imply any endorsement by Tacticalwalls.com of the activities or content of these sites, applications or services nor any association with their operators. Tacticalwalls.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party including websites or services directly linked to our Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party site that you link from our Site.
Social Media Features & Widgets
Our Site may include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button, and widgets, such as the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs that run on our Site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the third parties providing them.
Security, Storage & Retention
We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your Personal Information. Although we use security measures to help protect your Personal Information against loss, misuse or unauthorized disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the Internet. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, there is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.0
The Personal Information that you provide to us is generally stored on servers located in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, you explicitly ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT that once your Personal Information is submitted through our Site, it will be transferred to our servers in the United States and that the United States currently does not have uniform data protection laws in place.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Site. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you service, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Information Correction, Removal, and Opting-Out
Correction & Removal
If any of the information that we have about you is incorrect, or you wish to have information (including Personal Information) removed from our records, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to such inquiries within fifteen (15) business days.
Additionally, if you prefer not to receive marketing messages from us, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any marketing message that you receive, or by sending a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information) are considered transactional and are necessary for all of our users. You must cancel your Tacticalwalls.com account to unsubscribe from these communications. To cancel your account, please email us at email@example.com.
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail post to:
Tactical Walls, LLC
611 Williams Ave
Shenandoah, VA 22849
In this installment of The Best Defense Blog, Julie Park talks about the frightening experience that put her on the path of being her own self-protection.
Shenandoah, VA— 1/10/19 —Tactical Walls is proud to announce the hiring of Dennis DeMille. DeMille will oversee operations as well as product development. “We are really excited to add Dennis’ experience and leadership to our management team,” said Tim...
A word from our founder, Tim Matter It’s already NOVEMBER?!?! How did this year go by so fast? I can't believe all the things I missed out on or overlooked because I found them easy to put off. A quick jog through my memory and I can see that I didn't fix...
Memorial Day 2018 Written by Tim Matter, Founder of Tactical Walls . Instead of running a Memorial Day sale, Tactical Walls will be donating 5% of normal Memorial Day Weekend purchases made from Saturday to Monday to The Special Operations Warrior Foundation. We want...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (VIEW PDF) New Products in the Bargain Bunker and a New Blog! LIMITED EDITION: THE RUSTIC RIFLE SHELF...
WRITTEN BY CHAD MCBROOM . We all experience the fear of having someone break into our home and steal our personal belongings. It is one of the greatest invasions of privacy one can possibly experience, but a burglary will only leave you angry and frustrated. On the...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (VIEW PDF) Tactical Walls is proud to announce the all new Bargain Bunker. Here, you will find overstock...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE DECEMBER 1, 2017 THE INAUGURAL SIGNATURE SERIES OFFERING HAS ARRIVED TacticalWalls Announces the Launch...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (VIEW PDF) OCTOBER 10, 2017 5 YEARS OF HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT On this day in 2012, Tactical Walls was...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (VIEW PDF) The MODWall system by Tactical Walls is a terrific way to display your firearms and other...