Our Custom Shop can build and/or install just about anything you can imagine!
This custom bookcase has a secret door which opens to reveal a hidden compartment in the wall. The customer wanted to conceal a unique wall opening that was 40” x 36”. The customer sent us some idea photos and requested a paint grade, unfinished unit. It is secured with an RFID lock, which uses a unique radio frequency to […]
Our custom shop designed these concealment shelves for a client who wanted clean and modern lines for their custom shelves. The smaller accent shelves have 8″ x 12″ of foam space that may be customized. The longer shelf has 8″ x 25″ of foam space that may be customized. Do you have an idea for a custom shelf? […]
Our custom shop created this modified 1450M for a client who wanted a unique and rustic feel. Rather than a mirror cover, the client requested a barn door using knotty alder wood, complete with battens and random width tongue and groove panels. The sub frame is also solid alder and the unit was unfinished by request. Do you […]
We received a client request for a modified 1420M with a fully functional shadowbox and glass door front. Our custom shop manager personally worked with the client, who had a specific idea for the grid pattern of the compartments. The result was an elegant seven-compartment shadowbox. The glass door opens to allow access to the […]
Our client asked for our 1242RLS Concealment Shelf, but instead of poplar and furniture grade birch plywood, this shelf was made entirely from cherry wood. By request, the shelf was finished with a custom stain. The optional rope trim in black was chosen, adding a stately detail. Do you have an idea for a custom project? Contact […]
“Custom” refers to modifications to existing products or other designs not yet being produced.
We invite you to discuss your ideas with our custom shop today!
Examples of Custom Work
- An existing Tactical Walls product built out of custom wood species or with a custom finish color
- An existing Tactical Walls product with specialized locking mechanism, hinge, etc.
- An existing Tactical Walls product built to a custom size
- Concealed safe room entryways
- Furniture, bookshelves, or fireplace mantles with hidden compartments
- Or anything else you can think of! Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your ideas!
Fees & Minimums
Our custom shop makes one of a kind products that cannot be manufactured on our standard production lines. Our custom shop manager oversees every step of the process, from working with you personally to refine the design of your product to walking it through every phase of the build.
- The upcharge for a custom stain or paint on our existing products starts at $100.00.
- Custom modifications to currently produced Tactical Walls products start at $600.00.
- Development of a new product design starts at $800.00.
If you are unsure whether your idea or modification fits the scope of work for any of these categories, please contact us for pricing and information.
Contact the Custom Shop
Please email us at email@example.com with your requests. Please include a description of what you would like and if possible your estimated budget maximum, or even better a budget range.